Electric Vehicle Charger Installation
With a professionally installed EV home charger, you’ll be able to hook up your car for convenient and fast charging.
Typically, a Level 2 charger will take approximately six hours to charge an electric vehicle completely. If your electric car has a low battery and needs a charge for a weekend trip to visit family or friends, you’ll have to take your vehicle to a public charging station if you don’t own an EV home charger. Imagine the inconvenience of having to travel to a public location to charge your car for six hours before any type of trip? With an EV home charger installed by the LA Solar Systems team, you’ll be resting quietly as your car charges overnight for the next day’s journey.
EV Wall Charging Units
With a high-quality EV wall charging unit, you have the convenience and safety of charging your car at home using the residential electrical system. Streamlined charging is essential to maintaining a sufficient charge for your vehicle’s battery. Why go to the trouble of buying an electric car only to constantly struggle to find a Level 2 charger for it? An EV wall charging unit enables you to quickly hook up your car and forget about it while it charges for the next day.
The time that it takes to charge your electric vehicle will depend on the power and voltage you are using.
- Level 1 chargers use a standard 110 volt power outlet and can take 18 or more hours to fully charge your vehicle.
- Level 2 chargers use a 220 volt outlet and can charge your electric vehicle at a rate of 10 – 20 miles of range per hour.
- DC Fast Charge stations can fully charge your electric vehicle in about 30 minutes.
Most electric vehicle owners use a level 1 charger as a backup, but you will want to have a level 2 charger installed at home. Level 2 chargers provide the best return on charge time vs cost investment. DC Fast chargers are found more in commercial settings.
You will need to have a 220 volt electrical outlet (similar to the kind used for your electric clothes dryer) installed for a “level 2” charging station.
- Inverter Exchange
- Additional Solar Panel Installation
- Monitoring Systems
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Lighting Services – Indoor and Outdoor
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair
- Dedicated Circuits
- Wiring – High and Low Voltage Services
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Solar Attic fans
- Security Camera Installation
- Smart Home Tech and Installation
- Hot Tub and Appliance Wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and Sub Panels
- Breaker Replacement
- Energy Audits
Our Happy Clients!
We are very happy and pleased that we chose LA Solar for our project, specially, Ara, the project manager was very considered and helpful during the process and he made sure that every thing goes seamless. We are glad that we chose them.
I like to recommend La Solar Systems to anyone who is looking for a great deal on solar systems for their house, I have shopped all over the internet and find this company to be reliable and deliver when they say they will. thank you guys at La Solar.
Tigran did an awesome job today from L.A. Solar. My breaker was over loaded and it didn’t have anything to do with my Solar system. He fixed the problem and had the most pleasant attitude after working all day at another job before coming to my house as an emergency.